It has been sooooooo hot today that i thought i would very well melt into a big blog of goo right along the eggs that i had selected to send to Cathys two adorable children for easter so you could just imagine my excitement when i saw happy mail poking out of the junk mail slot in the mail box when
i drove in the drive way this afternoon.. right!? What to my wondering eyes was this delectable surprise in my mail box??? The most gorgeous Kit from the lovely Tammy from quiriokits. I stumbled upon her blog quite by chance one day and saw that she was asking questions about how to make a music function available on her blog... so i thought i would try and be helpful and gave her the link to it, not realising that at the time she had a RAK on her blog to be claimed by one unsuspecting, lucky visitor... need i say more? I was the unsuspecting.. totally, lucky girl to be picked at random for her RAK.
I thought i would show you what the postman left for me... while giving her site a little plug at the same time.. I cant believe how totally gorgeous the kit is and how well everything goes. I see two layouts being created over this easter weekend.. one with the top fabrics and one with the bottom ones.. Thats right... Fabric!!! I have yet to really let loose with fabric in my scrapping.. though.. woooohoooo.. now i have everything i need to do just that! I cant wait.
Tammy, i would like to say again.. thank you so much for your generosity!
xxx.
ohhhh... and i nearly forgot .... I created a page the other weekend.. though until now it has been under raps since the paper was yet to be released and for the fact that i was waiting to submit it to the mags (Of which i was unsucessful with SM due to them already selecting the layouts for their current themes)... Anyway.. my screen is not calibrated so it shows a little brighter (yellow) than it really is... though im sure you get the idea.. this is my favourite paper this month from Kaisercraft... it is the sublime collection, its actually a light lime colour... very delish...
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy Mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWW I am so happy it arrived and that you liked it :) I love the page you have created with the new paper, gorgeous stuff.
Thankies for the link, hun. That is one gorgeous kit, and I gotta check them out! Can't wait to see the pages you make with them.
Saw your work for Kaiser at a store the other day (they were online showing us what they were buying and we were there squealing 'omg stop! That's SJs work!!) Very cool. Love the new page, it's soo beautiful! The colour sounds fantastic, too. Will have to check it out.
Love ya!
Post a Comment